If you’re planning to attend our indoor Church gathering (10:00 AM - 11:00 AM), please RSVP to help us with sitting. Also, consider the following guidelines for your safety and those around you:
1. If you’re an older adult (65 years old and older) you’re considered at increased risk. For your safety and well-being, please consider staying home and watch our Church service online.
2. Adults of any age with certain underlying medical conditions (please visit cdc.gov for more info) are at increased risk for severe illness from the virus that causes COVID-19. For your safety and well-being, please consider staying home and watch our Church service online.
3. If you’re experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19 and/or have been exposed by someone you know. Please stay home and watch our Church service online.
4. Temperature check will be done before entering our church building.
5. Please follow entering and exciting directions for your and everyone’s safety.
6. Face mask must be worn at all times, no exceptions, the moment you enter our church campus.
7. Hand sanitizers will be available.
8. Bathroom usage will be limited to 2 at a time.